Regardless of whether you are new to profiling or, as an experienced user, would like to get even more out of GMG OpenColor in our workshop “Profiling with GMG OpenColor” we will specifically address your individual requirements.
We want you to always achieve the best results quickly and efficiently for both color-accurate proof production and precise color conversion of your print data.
Here are some suggestions of topics for your workshop:
- Creation and evaluation of test prints (fingerprints)
- Creation of test charts
- Influence of the measurement mode and setting of the measurement device
- Best practice workflows and setups - how are characterization and project related, for example?
- Printing parameters and relevant factors in GMG OpenColor, such as screening, printing order or TAC
- Adjustment of paper tone simulation
- Profile creation (Proof and separation profiles)
- Separation settings
- Profile modification and optimization
- Setup of spot color libraries
- Simulation of substrate structures
Online, on-site or at the GMG Academy
Mömpelgarder Weg 10
3 participants included (Per additional participant 495€)
1485€ / day
Any questions? Just send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.