The new dimension of
Prototype Proofing from GMG:
as impressive as the finished products
Transforming predictability into tangible results: Prototype Proofing from GMG
A prepress process is based on many accurate predictions. The truth is: technical know-how makes all the difference. At the same time, we also know that successful client relationships benefit from enthusiasm about the tangible product. Prototype Proofing from GMG turns technology into an experience.
- As the De-facto standard in packaging proofing, GMG is regarded globally as a reliable authority for accurate color.
- From aluminium to transparent foil – GMG‘s Prototype Proofing enables the use of a wide range of packaging substrates.
- Every substrate approved by GMG has undergone extensive tests to ensure accurate and consistent color results.
We compared the most important printers and technologies for true prototype proofing
Which printer fulfils your requirements best? What about the print quality? Which technology convinces most and what about printing noise?
To answer questions like these, our color experts from GMG compared six prototype proofing systems and compiled the results in a simple overview for you.
GMG’s setup is all set: GMG’s Prototype Proofing combines the flexibility of the Epson SC-S80600’s eco-solvent technology with superior color management, proofing software and a vast range of substrates.
"The colorimetric quality is convincing and brings us the flexibility and speed we offer on paper to a range of different film types."
Ole Rolff, Technical Director abc packmedia
This is exactly what the final print feels and looks like
Superior color management technology is key to a solution that inspires everyone involved
- Prototype Proofing enables the assessment of accurate color in combination with the feel of the chosen substrate.
- The effect of white ink can now be assessed even on metallic or transparent substrates.
- Award-winning color management from GMG delivers precise results right from the start.
- Profile creation for a variety of approved substrates is done effortlessly thanks to the user-friendly tool.
Order your own samples from GMG now!
See, feel and compare for yourself:
We will send you our original packaging samples –
produced using flexographic printing – and the
Prototype Proof for comparison.
GMG Product Management
Go one step further with proofing and inspire all process partners with Prototype Proofing from GMG
Finally proofs that not only look like the final product, but also feel like it
Creation and production go hand in hand right from the start
Quicker make-ready on press and a more efficient client approval process