Supported Printing Conditions
Supported printing technologies
- Gravure, Offset, Flexo, as well as toner-based and ink jet digital printing technologies are fully supported.
Supported production stock
- All kind of “white” substrates, for example, coated paper, uncoated paper, yellowish paper, cardboard, white top linerboard, white foil, and transparent foil with white undercoat or backing.
- Metallic foil for prototype proofing on an Epson SC-S80600 printer.
- Not supported: Aluminum, metallic foil and transparent foil without white undercoat or backing.
- CMYK + spot colors, especially with overprinting spot colors: The design is based on CMYK, but the brand color is a spot color. The spot color is also used to overprint with CMYK, but the image is mainly separated in CMYK.
- Brand identification: CMYK inks are replaced by brand colors, e.g. Magenta is replaced by Red.
- Extended color spaces, for example, PANTONE Hexachrome or Esko Equinox
Was this article helpful?