Working at GMG
Can you score with true motivation and qualification? Then we would be very happy to meet you in person.
Send us your speculative application to recruitme(at)gmgcolor.com.
Job Vacancies at GMG HQ
All current vacancies for positions at our headquarter in Tuebingen, Germany can be found on the German career page.
Job Vacancies at GMG France
GMG France is looking for a Field Service Engineer France 2nd Level/3rd Level (a) (f/m/d) full-time
You enjoy working with customers? You have a good technical understanding and always work in a solution-oriented manner? An exciting and varied field of activity awaits you at the leading specialist supplier of innovative graphic products. You will be part of the support team and help international customers in solving product problems.
• Technical support for international customers in solving problems
• Problem analysis and quality assurance in close cooperation with development and product management
• Documentation of ideas for new products or product proposals incl. handover to product management
• 3rd level support – working as an application specialist in development teams
• Technical support for sales staff in the region of France for pre- and post sales tasks
• Carrying out field tests/beta tests with users
• Installation and commissioning of GMG products via remote maintenance or on-site at end customers in DACH and EMEA region
• Carrying out service and maintenance work on GMG products via remote maintenance or on-site at the end customer‘s premises
• Creation of individual test samples for the GMG proofing, packaging or multicolor solutions
• Completed training as a technician, IT specialist, engineer or comparable training
• Sound experience in the application or support of proofing solutions, color management solutions (CMM), profiling solutions preferably from the GMG product portfolio
• Knowledge of common Microsoft operating systems and MS Office applications
• Experience in the area of technical support / hotline / service
• Sound technical understanding and enjoy solving technical problems
• Very good communication skills and customer-oriented thinking and acting
• Travel activities in Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
• High level of teamwork, self-motivation, confident appearance and good self-organisation
• Takes an interest in and enjoys new technological developments
• Very good knowledge of French and English. Further language skills are welcome
• Independent work with plenty of creative freedom
• Diverse, innovative and challenging tasks
• Established, internationally active company
• Regular further education and training
• Flexible working arrangements
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date at recruitme(at)gmgcolor.com.
Job Vacancies at GMG Americas
GMG Americas in Boston, MA USA, is looking for an Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist (f/m/d) full-time
This role offers a skilled and motivated individual the opportunity to join the GMG sales and marketing team and support our efforts to bring market-leading color management solutions to printing, prepress, and brand customers.
We are seeking an individual to complement our existing team. A successful candidate ideally enjoys engaging with customers and prospects by phone, is interested in technology/software solutions, and has experience working with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Additionally, experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or knowledge of printing, packaging, and color is a plus.
The candidate will work cooperatively across multiple departments, including sales, marketing, and management teams across North and South America regions.
This role does not require regular travel and is ideally Boston-based with regular attendance in our Hingham office. However, GMG is accepting applications from individuals outside of the Boston area if the opportunity is a strong fit.
• Generate Leads and working with a CRM to nurture the leads
• Perform prospect mining by reviewing industry databases
• Maintain a prospect database for follow-up and build a pipeline of opportunities using the CRM system.
• Working from a CRM system making outbound business to business calls per day when requested or necessary.
• Convert a cold call into an appointment
• Contacting decision-makers and have objection handling
• Have a clear, professional telephone manner and have fast, accurate data entry skills
• Generate appointments for Regional Sales Directors by calling new potential leads
• Existing customer database cleanup and maintenance.
• Maintaining a minimum acceptable activity level to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
• Drive the business forward to maximize sales appointments.
• Maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring exceptional customer engagement at all times
• Achieving monthly and quarterly KPl‘s/Targets
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Highly detail-oriented and highly organized
• Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation depending on experience
• 15 days paid vacation plus holidays
• 5 days of sick time and 1 personal day
• Health & dental plan benefits, 401K
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
"Flat hierarchies and the associated short decision ways allow pragmatic and solution-oriented thinking in the teams" Jochen Moehrke, Head of Support
Bachelor, Master or Practical Semester: GMG offers dedicated talents highly interesting opportunities to gain valuable experience and make contacts in the industry.
"Trust and transparency at GMG are important to me." Suganthy Ariaratnam, HR-Manager
If you think you are the right one for us, just apply by sending us your individual spontaneous application to email@example.com
GMG was recently awarded the TOP JOB seal 2020 as one of the top employers in Germany. Send us your application now and become part of an fantastic team!