Working at GMG
Can you score with true motivation and qualification? Then we would be very happy to meet you in person.
Send us your speculative application to recruitme(at)gmgcolor.com.
Job Vacancies at GMG HQ
GMG Headquarters in Tuebingen, Germany, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) full- or part-time.
What drives you as a software developer at GMG is the fact that you make a valuable contribution to outstanding solutions. You value quality and want to make our product portfolio even more efficient with new ideas and profound know-how. Because you always have the best possible user experience in mind, you combine your attention to detail with a keen eye for the bigger picture.
• You will actively shape GMG‘s digital future as a provider of hybrid color management services by extending our existing products and making them cloud-enabled
• Integration of required 3rd-party components/APIs/hardware and increase reusability of existing code
• You ensure the reliability of the products with automated test procedures
• Analysis and specification of new requirements and active participation in agile planning processes
• Completed studies in computer science, informatics, mathematics, or relevant professional experience
• Profound experience in software development with C# and related technologies
• Practical experience with Windows (.NET Framework, WinForms/WPF) and Cloud (.NET Core)
• Familiar with SQL, XML, XSLT and JSON
• Experience in C++ world and integration of native components in C# is an advantage
• Team player with a strong commitment to quality
• Takes an interest in and enjoys new technological developments
• Very good knowledge of German or English
• Independent work with plenty of creative freedom
• Diverse, innovative and challenging tasks
• Established, internationally active company
• Regular further education and training
• Flexible working arrangements
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date to recruitme(at)gmgcolor.com.
All current vacancies for positions at our headquarter in Tuebingen, Germany can be found on the German career page.
Job Vacancies at GMG Americas
GMG Americas in Boston, MA USA, is looking for an Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist (f/m/d) full-time
This role offers a skilled and motivated individual the opportunity to join the GMG sales and marketing team and support our efforts to bring market-leading color management solutions to printing, prepress, and brand customers.
We are seeking an individual to complement our existing team. A successful candidate ideally enjoys engaging with customers and prospects by phone, is interested in technology/software solutions, and has experience working with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Additionally, experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or knowledge of printing, packaging, and color is a plus.
The candidate will work cooperatively across multiple departments, including sales, marketing, and management teams across North and South America regions.
This role does not require regular travel and is ideally Boston-based with regular attendance in our Hingham office. However, GMG is accepting applications from individuals outside of the Boston area if the opportunity is a strong fit.
• Generate Leads and working with a CRM to nurture the leads
• Perform prospect mining by reviewing industry databases
• Maintain a prospect database for follow-up and build a pipeline of opportunities using the CRM system.
• Working from a CRM system making outbound business to business calls per day when requested or necessary.
• Convert a cold call into an appointment
• Contacting decision-makers and have objection handling
• Have a clear, professional telephone manner and have fast, accurate data entry skills
• Generate appointments for Regional Sales Directors by calling new potential leads
• Existing customer database cleanup and maintenance.
• Maintaining a minimum acceptable activity level to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
• Drive the business forward to maximize sales appointments.
• Maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring exceptional customer engagement at all times
• Achieving monthly and quarterly KPl‘s/Targets
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Highly detail-oriented and highly organized
• Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation depending on experience
• 15 days paid vacation plus holidays
• 5 days of sick time and 1 personal day
• Health & dental plan benefits, 401K
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
"Flat hierarchies and the associated short decision ways allow pragmatic and solution-oriented thinking in the teams" Jochen Moehrke, Head of Support
Bachelor, Master or Practical Semester: GMG offers dedicated talents highly interesting opportunities to gain valuable experience and make contacts in the industry.
"Trust and transparency at GMG are important to me." Suganthy Ariaratnam, HR-Manager
If you think you are the right one for us, just apply by sending us your individual spontaneous application to [email protected]
GMG was recently awarded with the Top Job seal 2023 as one of the top employers in Germany. Send us your application now and become part of a fantastic team!
GMG. We know color - More than 150 employees at five locations on three continents, 12,000 software installations and millions of square meters of proof paper per year. GMG international >