Working at GMG
Can you score with true motivation and qualification? Then we would be very happy to meet you in person.
Send us your speculative application to recruitme(at)gmgcolor.com.
Job Vacancies at GMG Americas
GMG Americas in Boston, MA USA, is looking for a Software Support Specialist (f/m/d) full-time
This role offers a skilled and motivated individual the opportunity to join the GMG Color Americas Service and Support team, which has an excellent reputation in the graphic arts industry.
The ability to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills is essential in this role, as are written and verbal communication skills and working under pressure. In addition, problem-solving and creative thinking skills are vital attributes for members of the Support team.
As well as supporting our Americas customer base, the right candidate will be required to interact with our regional support teams in Germany, the UK, China, and Japan to provide service to any global customers and escalate issues where required.
The ability to speak additional languages may be of benefit but is certainly not essential. This role will require travel throughout the Americas for implementation projects and customer training onsite, limited to not exceeding 25% of the time.
Full training on the GMG software solutions will be provided, but the successful candidate will be motivated to excel, so a degree of ongoing self-learning is expected.
• Provide excellent 1st line Helpdesk support to GMG Americas’ customer base
• Achieve targets for first response and resolutions
• Remote and onsite support, training, and troubleshooting of all software & hardware products
• Escalation of issues to HQ based development team
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills Candidate Requirements:
• 1+ year of relevant professional experience
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
• Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
• Highly detail-oriented and highly organized
• Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Willingness to travel
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation depending on experience
• 15 days paid holiday plus additional holidays
• Five days of paid sick time
• Health & dental plan, 401K
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible start date at bp(at)gmgcolor.com.
"Flat hierarchies and the associated short decision ways allow pragmatic and solution-oriented thinking in the teams" Jochen Moehrke, Head of Support
Bachelor, Master or Practical Semester: GMG offers dedicated talents highly interesting opportunities to gain valuable experience and make contacts in the industry.
"Trust and transparency at GMG are important to me." Suganthy Ariaratnam, HR-Manager
If you think you are the right one for us, just apply by sending us your individual spontaneous application to email@example.com
GMG was recently awarded the TOP JOB seal 2020 as one of the top employers in Germany. Send us your application now and become part of an fantastic team!